Friday, May 20, 2016

CAS Swirly Bird

Couldn't resist another Swirly Whirly card. This time I went right back to my basic stamping style. CAS, actually as simple as they come!

The layered squares are part of a set of framelits which will be available on 1st June. I can see I'm going to get a lot of use from them. LOVE!!!!




Recipe
Stamps : Swirly Bird, Happy Home (sentiment)
Ink : Old Olive, Calypso Coral, Blushing Bride
Cardstock : Extra Thick Whisper White, Blushing Bride
Accessories : Big Shot, Layering Squares & Swirly Scribbles Framelits

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Dang, I was really trying to resist this set, Emma, but I think you may have pushed me over the edge with this sweet little card!

Unknown said...

This is lovely. This set and Framelits are a must.

Susan said...

Good bllog post