Sunday, May 15, 2016

90th & 70th Birthday Boxes

EDITED TO ADD : Peggy Jones asked for the instructions for these elongated pop up boxes. You can find them here.

Two milestone birthdays to celebrate this month. I made elongated card-boxes using the oh-so-fabulous "Number of Years" stamp set paired with Balloon Celebration. I was so happy to see these 2 sets made it to the 2016/17 Main catalogue.

Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper is my absolute favourite in a LONG time, I'm stocking up on this before it leaves us forever at the end of the moth. The colours really speak to me, soft and delicate with a big impact.










Recipe
Stamps : Number of Years, Balloon Celebration
Ink : Mint Macaron, Blushing Bride, Sahara Sand
Cardstock : Mint Macaron, Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Glimmer Paper, Birthday Bouquet DSP
Accessories : Big Shot, Large Numbers Framelits, Balloon Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely breathtaking!
Jane

Unknown said...

I really like the boxes, but the only directions I have found for pop up card boxes are up and down, could you please send me what measurements you used for this side ways box?
Peggy Jones

Emma Fewkes said...

Peggy Jones - I don't have your email address to send this to you, but here are the instructions: http://ladynthestamp.blogspot.com/2014/11/christmas-scene-card-how-to.html

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your reply and the information on this card. It is so very nice of you.