Monday, February 22, 2016

Baby Boy Dresser

I totally CASE'd this wonderful card by Kate Morgan. Loved the idea of making a dresser our of a side step card. I switched it up a little, I liked the legs of the dresser made out of the top of the tag punch instead of the label punch in the original. I added the nappy pin and took off the socks. The baby boy this card is for is Belgian with a very long, strangely spelled name so I opted for "Baby", a cop-out but it worked!

Here's a link to the Splitcoast tutorial for a side-step card. Not very hard to do, but so effective.


Recipe
Stamps : Something for Baby
Ink : Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight
Cardstock : Marina Mist, Shimmery White, Soft Sky
Accessories : Big Shot, Baby's First Framelits, Tag Punch, Subtles Candy Dots

1 comment:

Debra said...

Perfectly done! You never disappoint!