Saturday, May 10, 2014

Mother's Day Wreath

Who doesn't LOVE Pinterest? Full of inspiration for whatever is your passion. I saw this card by an English demonstrator, Julie Kettlewell. I love her work, and this gorgeous card just spoke to me. I needed a card for a friend to give her mother this weekend so I did a CASE of Julie's original. The small, solid colour flower in there is the new punch (available June 1st). Isn't it cute? I love how fresh and pretty this wreath is. 


The dimensions for this fold are : 11 x 4.25". Score along the long edge at 2.75" and 8.25". Then cut 2 circles using the circle framelits and scatter the tiny blooms from Petite Petals around the edge. One of the flowers is green, to give the impression of leaves. I did attach the wreath on the left hand side using dimensionals to make it look like it's hanging on the barn door. Great inspiration, Julie, thank you!

Recipe
Stamps : Teeny Tiny Wishes, Hardwood, Papillon Potpourri, Petite Petals
Cardstock : Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Shimmery White
Ink : Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party, Strawberry Slush, Crisp Canteloupe, Crumb Cake
Accessories : Petite Petal Punch, Small Butterfly Punch, Trio flower Punch, Rhinestones, Circle Framelits