Tuesday, March 26, 2013

SU Photopolymer Set

Had fun today playing with Stampin' Up's new 'photopolymer' stamp set called Typeset. Photopolymer is more commonly referred to as clear, or acrylic so the stamps themselves aren't the traditional red rubber, but clear instead. Stampin' Up have decided to introduce this set into their range of products and I am hoping for many more sets to follow, because the quality of the photopolymer is VERY high, and they stamp beautifully. I took lots of photos so you can see for yourselves.




Recipe
Stamps : Designer Typeset, A Round Array
Ink : Midnight Muse
Cardstock : Twitterpated DSP, Going Grey, Pink Pirouette, Shimmery White
Accessories : Big Shot, Edgelit, Baker's Twine, Midnight Muse Ribbon, 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch

3 comments:

Debra said...

Okay. This is wonderful. I love what you put together with this set.

Jayne Stenstrom said...

So cute, Emma! I guess maybe I should break mine out of the package, huh? :)

Yvonne said...

LOVE this, Emma! I do not have this set... You are a great demonstrator!