Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Sebastian is 1

My blogging friend, LeAnne Pugliese of Wee Inklings has a GREAT sketch today over on Freshly Made Sketches. I have my cousin's little boy's first birthday coming up next month so (for once) I'm ahead of the curve and decided to make his card with LeAnne's sketch!


I used Storybook Friends DSP and stamp set with this adorable exuberant puppy ~ isn't he cute! I coloured with a blender pen and reinker and heat embossed the image with black embossing powder.

Recipe
Stamps : Storybook Friends & Memorable Moments
Ink : Versamark, Baja Breeze, Basic Black
Cardstock : Storybook Friends DSP, Crumb Cake, Shimmery White
Accessories : Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon, Labels Framelit, Big Shot, Small Oval Punch

6 comments:

Susan said...

What a great 1st birthday card! LOVE that sweet paper!

LeAnne said...

This is ADORABLE! What an awesomely cute little card for Sebastian! This would also work for the SU-Only challenge, which is animals!!! You can see it here: http://suochallenges.com/?p=2080
Thanks for playing with my sketch this week!

Anonymous said...

Such a lovely vintage card, I think my brother had a similar wallpaper in his room when he was a toddler, and that was about 50 years ago...

Jen Mitchell said...

This is such a sweet first birthday card. I love those vintage images! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Timko said...

Such a sweet card! Love that little puppy! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Jen Sannes said...

How sweet is that little puppy?!? I love it! Thanks for playing along with this week's sketch.