Saturday, October 20, 2012

Mary's First Birthday

Last October, our friends Stacy and Steve had their beautiful little girl, Mary. I can't believe she's ONE already! I thought I'd make a girlie pink card for her. Isn't that paper bow genius? You can see how to make it here from the talented Connie Collins. So easy to do once someone shows you!!


Here's a closer look at the bow. It really is easy, 2 oval shapes folded in half and secured in the centre. I used a little pink button and topped that off with the 1/2 pearl. The possibilities are endless once you know how to make one ....

Recipe
Stamps : None
Ink : Pink Pirouette (sponged)
Cardstock : Shimmery White, Pink Pirouette, Fan Fair DSP
Accessories : Oval Punch, Button, 1/2 Pearl, Big Shot, Lacy Brocade & Polka Dot Embossing Folders, Retired Alphabet Sizzlit, Build a Cupcake Punch, Dimensionals, sponges

4 comments:

Debra said...

This is adorable Em. Love the bow. Yes, genius.

Libby said...

Love the bow!! How cool! :)

Libby said...

Love the bow!! How cool! :)

LeAnne said...

It IS sweet...and I love your bow. I saw that tutorial and I can't wait to share it with my club girls! Ingenious!