Friday, September 21, 2012

September Club Projects

Here are the 3 Club projects for this month:-

A Triple Layer Card, a Hot Cocoa Pouch (CASE'd from Dawn Olfcheske, video tutorial can be found here) and a card featuring a stamped clay embellishment CASE'd from Betsey Veldman for PTI.




Here's a closer look at the Clay. I rolled out a piece of Sculpey 'Dusty Rose' oven baked clay and stamped the solid floral image from Fabulous Florets in Melon Mambo Ink. Using a clay tool, I trimmed away the edges to form an oval, of sorts. Then I baked the clay for 15 mins at 275'F. Once cooled, I attached it to my card with Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue.
 And here's Dawn's Hot Cocoa Pouch. I absolutely love this design, so clever. And that sweater trim, soooo soft and pretty!

2 comments:

Debra said...

Get out! No kidding that is the same set I used for my Triple Stamping card I did Tuesday night and Wednesday morning. Love all of your projects. Fabulous!

Heide said...

Great projects.