Friday, September 28, 2012

Christmas Card Class

This month, I'm holding my third annual "Ten for Twenty" card class. You make two each of five designs. Here's what I came up with:


Here are some closer pics. When making 10 cards, it's important to keep them relatively simple, with just the right touch of 'wow'. With these 5 designs, you will use the Big Shot with embossing folders and framelits, you'll use punches and ribbons along with embossing powders and the new Illuminate glitter ink pad. The class is being held at my house on Saturday 13th October at 10.00 am. If you'd like details, please leave a comment with your e:mail address. Thanks!



3 comments:

LeAnne said...

These are wonderful...your girls will love them!

Debra said...

Lovely cards! I agree, your girls will love them.

Robin said...

Great set of cards-Love all the embossing! I want to come.