Thursday, June 14, 2012

Side Stair-Step Club Card



My Hostess Club starts up again tomorrow evening. This is one of the cards we'll be making. It's a Side Stair-Step card. I used the new stamp set "Summer Silhouettes" ... along with a couple of new edgelits. Love it! If you'd like to know how to make this, then please leave a comment and I'll write a tutorial.
Recipe
Stamps : Summer Silhouettes, Swet Essentials (sentiment)
Ink : River Rock, Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Perfect Plum
Cardstock : Crumb Cake, Perfect Plum, Baja Breeze, Shimmery White
Accessories : Big Shot, Finishing Touches Edgelit, Large Scallop Edgelit, Plum Taffeta Ribbon

2 comments:

Becca said...

I love this! Great blend of colors and textures! I'm trying to get more comfortable with collage stamping and this is good inspiration. :)

Debra said...

This is lovely Emma!