Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wednesday's Sketch Challenge

Here's today's Splitcoast sketch. Isn't it fun? You can either make your card-front exactly as the sketch, or you can turn your card into a fancy fold. That's what I did. Here it is shut :
 I cut off the top 3" of the front panel and decorated it with Stampin' Up's gorgeous pleated satin ribbon and Twitterpated Designer Paper. Gorgeous! Then the inside was stamped in Versamark on Baja Breeze with a focal point using the new stamp set 'Bordering on Romance'. I really tried to make my colouring look good. It's a process. Practice, practice, practice ... not good enough yet, but I'll get there! I added some highlights with a White gel pen.

Recipe
Stamps : Bordering on Romance, Create a Cupcake (sentiment)
Ink : Stazon Black, Versamark
Cardstock : Twitterpated DSP, Shimmery White, Baja Breeze, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories : Baja Breeze Pleated Satin Ribbon, Pinking Hearts Border Punch, 1/2 Pearls, Reinker and Blender Pens

1 comment:

Heide said...

Pretty Emma!
Love the coloring.