Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Embossed Stockings

I wanted to do the sketch challenge today, look how simple it is, just my style!


I chose the new 'Stitched Stocking' set from the Holiday Mini ... I know we're all going to be sick of seeing samples made with this by January, but look how gorgeous it is!!! I pulled out my embossing powders (I hope the pic shows the gloss) and trimmed the stockings with the new velvet ribbon. How couldn't you LOVE this?

... and a close-up of the embossing and stocking details .... see the dazzling details on the toes and heels?


Recipe
Stamps : Stitched Stocking, Bright Hopes (sentiment)
Cardstock : Holly Berry Bouquet DSP, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
Ink :Versamark
Accessories : Embossing Powders (Wild Wasabi, Pewter, Cherry Cobbler), Big Shot, Snow Burst Embossing Folder, Curly Label Bigz XL Die with Punch Windows Movers & Shapers, Modern Label Punch, Vanilla Velvet Ribbon, Dazzling Details

2 comments:

Scrapin Mel said...

Just gorgeous.... love these little christmas stockings....

Anonymous said...

cute, cute, cute!!!!!

I miss you!