Monday, August 1, 2011

Nature's Pace


I love, love, love this new stamp set called Nature's Pace. I used it for my New Catalogue swap card too ... this is based on that swap which I'll post here once they've all been sent out. had a lovely long chat with my Mum today and she said that Auntie Sue isn't feeling 100% ... I think this may cheer her up a little and let her know I'm thinking about her.

Not sure if you can tell from the pic, but the teeny weeny bee in the middle is popped up on dimensionals. It looks pretty good in the flesh!

Recipe
Stamps : Nature's Pace, Sweet Floral (Background Stamp)
Cardstock : Very Vanilla, Rose Red, Soft Suede
Ink : Basic Black, Crumb Cake
Accessories : 1/2 Pearls, Scallop Trim Border Punch, SU Markers, Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon

2 comments:

Ali said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Debra said...

This is gorgeous Em! Fabulous as always.