Saturday, July 9, 2011

Welcome Home

The Inspiration Challenge on SCS today included a photo of a T-Shirt with the Union Jack on it. I decided to make a card for my daughter Sarah who returns from England on Tuesday. It'll be so good to have her back home! Here's my take on the Union Jack, it's made with Pool Party & Calypso Coral ... love it!

Here's a close-up of the centre. I really like how this turned out :)

Recipe
Stamps : Floral Fillers, Borderlines, Happy Greetings, Elements of Style
Ink : Versamark, Calypso Coral, Pool Party
Cardstock : Shimmery White, Calypso Coral, Pool Party
Accessories : Heat Gun, White EP, Tangerine Tango EP, Heart Punch, Big Shot & Top Note Die


2 comments:

Laura said...

This is too stinkin' clever! I love it!

Heide said...

These colors look great together! Fun card.