Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Doily Challenge!

I'm still trying to organise my retired and new SU goodies, but wanted to make time for some stamping today! The 'Ways to Use It challenge on SCS today is 'Doilies' ... hooray! I have a new DSP and a new Doily set ~ coupled with fabulous, vibrant coloured Embossing Powder ... and hey presto! Challenge done :) I wanted a few close-up shots to see if you can see the background I made layering up the doily with embossing powders, they look so shiny an pretty in real life. The camera hasn't really captured that, but you get the idea!


This central doily is cut out of the specialty DP called 'Flirtatious' ... you get a whole sheet of these doilies which can be cut apart, or used as a whole sheet. Love it!

Recipe
Stamps : Perfectly Penned (greeting), Delicate Doilies
Ink : Versamark
Cardstock : Flirtatious Specialty DSP, Shimmery White
Accessories : Embossing Powders in Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo and Tangerine Tango, 1/2 Crystals, Heat Gun, Dimensionals


1 comment:

Lorien Clark said...

oooh! So cool. I love how this turned out.