Saturday, July 9, 2011

Colour Focus Challenge

I wanted to participate in some of the July Creative Crew challenges (from SCS). I chose to make a card for the Colour Challenge ~ New In Colours. I love them all put together on a card. How cute is this? I LOVE the new ruffled ribbon, this one is Pool Party ... GORGEOUS! So easy to work with and tie ... and look at that little blue-bird! So quick and easy to put together, here's a close-up.


Recipe
Stamps : The Best of Everything
Ink : Pool Party plus In Colour Markers
Cardstock : Shimmery White, Calypso Coral, Pool Party
Accessories : SU In Colour Markers, 1/2 Pearl, Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon, Pinking Hearts Border Punch, Small Oval Punch, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE your card for the color challenge. Ribbon is great and the bird is cute. TFS
Wish I was stampin with you, its never seems long enough. Lol