Sunday, July 10, 2011

Cheery Bright Thank You

One of my new Stampin' Up sets is "Up, Up & Away", it's glorious! So today, I thought I'd browse the Featured Stamper gallery to see if anything would work with this set ... hey presto! Look at this photo of Patter's paint daubers! Fabulous colours! Just the thing for inspiration.

So I took my new set out and came up with this ...

... and a closer look ...

Recipe
Stamps : Up, Up & Away, Kindness Matters (sentiment)
Ink : Poppy Parade, Lucky Limeade, Soft Suede, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise
Cardstock : Lucky Limeade, Poppy Parade, Shimmery White
Accessories : Lots of dimensionals, rotary cutter

4 comments:

Crystal said...

ACK!! Love it! I suppose it wouldn't be ok to CASE your creation for our swap ;)

Lorien Clark said...

Ooooh I think I ordered this one. Can't wait to get it now!

Heide said...

This is fantastic, love the balloons and perfect work with the inspiration.

Laura Lipe, Pisgah Forest, NC said...

Love your card and also love the name of your blog!! You cheered up my day!!
Smiles, Laura
www.smileslaura.blogspot.com