Sunday, April 17, 2011

Masculine Card Class

May's Card Class will be all MASCULINE CARDS! I have been asked by many customers, many times for an all-Masculine class and I'm happy to say that I've managed to get 3 man-cards I'm happy with :) Phew! Two of the cards are made with product from the all new Summer Mini Catalog ~ you've got to try these, I love them!


I will be e:mailing out the class details shortly, it will be 10.30am Saturday 14th May at my home in Farmington Hills MI. All details will be in the e:mail.


5 comments:

Debra said...

A great group of masculine cards! I love them all.

Unknown said...

What a great job Emma! AS ALWAYS!
TFS

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL CARDS. I have trouble with manly cards :-)
Emma, will you email me class details too???

Unknown said...

Lovely cards! Masculine cards are great to have on hand. I don't have any, but really should make some. Thanks for the inspiration!

Jenna Barber said...

EMMA!! I LOVE these cards!! They are just PERFECT!! I'm so glad I popped into your bog! You are a true inspiration!! I really hope to get to MI, soon and I HOPE we can meet!! :o) I'll keep you posted!!~