Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Perfect Colour Combo!

Mmmmmm, Baja Breeze, Marina Mist, Certainly Celery. Look at it! Fresh, springy, clean and zingy. I love this colour combo and today it's CC316 over on Splitcoast Stampers!

I pulled out the very first Stampin' Up stamp set I ever bought, 5 years ago! I still love it and I'm so glad it remains in the catalog. I have my fingers crossed it will still be there in July when the new book comes out :) Here's a close-up ...

Recipe
Stamps : Simply Said
Cardstock : Shimmery White, Baja Breeze
Ink : Certainly Celery, Baja Breeze, Marina Mist
Accessories : 1/2 Pearls, Celery Satin Ribbon, Scallop and large Oval Punches, Blender Pen & Reinker



2 comments:

jill said...

lovely as usual. You always make me want to do the challenges. Thanks

Unknown said...

So pretty! Great colors together and love all the flowers. ;)