Friday, March 4, 2011

New Goodies from Stampin' Up

Stampin' Up Demos were able to purchase some Designer Paper and a new stamp set which will both be included in this summer's new Idea Book & Catalog. It felt like Christmas yesterday when my box arrived! How FABULOUS ... a stamp set to fit the Decorative Label Punch!!! I love all 4 of them, more samples will follow in the days to come :)

Look at this yummy paper. Back home in England there is an Interior Design Company called "Sanderson" ... these papers look JUST like they were lifted out of their fabric and wallpaper sample book!


Recipe
Stamps : Four Frames, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink : Soft Suede, Baja Breeze
Cardstock : Soft Suede, Paisley Petals DSP
Accessories : Decorative Label Punch, 1/2 Pears, Baja Breeze Ribbon

4 comments:

Cathy said...

I love it! That paper is beautiful and I love the row of half pearls. So pretty!

Lynn said...

I cannot wait to get these! That paper is just gorgeous and the stamps are nice too. Love your card!

Unknown said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Cant wait for my stuff to come!
TFS

Laura said...

ACK! GORGEOUS!