Thursday, February 17, 2011

Indifferent Silhouette!

So, the challenge TODAY on SCS was to use a silhouette ... but it had to be BLACK. I looked through my stamps, thought about the Easter one with the little girl, but I've used that for a silhouette already, then I thought I'd had a genius idea, why not use the bird punch? Well, I put the card together pretty quick, but it's yucky! I don't absolutely hate it, but I don't really like it either. Thought I'd post it anyway to show you that sometimes .... well, stuff just doesn't 'work' ... hee hee!

Recipe
Stamps : Perfect Punches
Cardstock : Shimmery White, Basic Black
Ink : Basic Black
Accessories : Black Satin Ribbon, Scallop Oval and Bird XL Punches, dimensionals



5 comments:

jimlynn said...

Just beautiful~~~and what a great idea.
Lynn

Laura said...

It kinda works in an Edgar Allan Poe sort of way. :-) It was a clever idea,and I like the little sentiment in the frame.

Unknown said...

You should like this card! It's very elegant. I like it! (0h, and I'll get the bunkhouse ready for when you move in with us!) ha ha ha. Happy stamping!

Bonnie said...

Well, I think it worked beautifully! Wish I'd thought of that! What a super card to pull off in a hurry!

Heather Gerus said...

I really like it. It looks so elegant!