Friday, December 31, 2010

Introducing your January 2011 CREATIVE CREW

Some of you may have heard the buzz over on SplitCoastStampers about the new SU gallery created just for your inspiration by Stampin' Up demonstrators. The eve of the gallery going live, I wanted to introduce you to the Creative Crew! I want to take this opportunity to thank Patty, Susie and Jana for putting together a FABULOUS Creative Crew and I hope you will come and see me tomorrow, January 1st to see our very first "January 2011" Creative Crew Gallery. Hopefully we'll inspire you enough to play along with our 4 themes.

Jackie (aka Jactop on SCS)
Lisa (aka ponygirl40 on SCS)
Charlsanne (aka cla616 on SCS)
Brenda (aka pinkpapercupcakes on SCS)
Melissa (aka melbarkwith on SCS)
Renee (aka prchvs on SCS)

... and me!



1 comment:

Debra said...

This is so exciting! I cannot wait!