Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Oliver's ONE!

Some of you may remember my cousin Kate and her husband Jacko having baby Oliver last Autumn. Well Ollie is now ONE on the 10th and Kate and Jacko have their 2nd munchkin arriving in November. Wow, that's A LOT of work (and Kate may kill me for telling you that she's over 40). Good things come to those who wait!

Well, everyone would be surprised if I actually got Ollie's card to England ON TIME ... in fact, I had his b.day in my diary as Oct 10th so it was only when I was chatting to mum this morning that I realised I was going to be late. Nothing changes!!!!

This card is taken from the Idea Book & Catalogue (p. 96). I noticed it the very first time I leafed through the new book and I think it's just Kate's style!

Happy Birthday Oliver!

Recipe
Stamps : Fox & Friends, Defining Alphabet
Cardstock : Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake
Ink : Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake
Accessories : Crumb Cake Taffeta Ribbon, 1/2 Pearls
Some of you may remember

4 comments:

Heide said...

What a cute baby card! Great boy colors.
Happy first birthday Oliver!

jill said...

Awwwwwww, that is so cute. I hope he has a great 1st birthday. Can't believe it has been that long

Debra said...

Perfect card. Time flies! I can't believe it either.

MY Inky Fingers said...

You just inspired me to pick up this set & use it! This is adorable! I cannot believe little Oliver is already one! Where does the time go? Happy Birthday to the little guy!