Thursday, August 5, 2010

More Paisley


Well, I couldn't resist one more quick card tonight :) Unfortunately it's for a sad occasion though, my friend Robin is leaving Michigan and tomorrow is her farewell dinner. I wanted a card she can keep to remind her what a lovely friend she is to me. Here's a close up of the scallops made from the new Bigz XL Die "Tasteful Trim" ... I love how chunky they are! A bit of faux stitching really finishes it off, I think :)


Good Luck starting afresh, Robin, I am going to miss you ...

Recipe
Stamps : Paisley Prints, Fabulous Phrases
Cardstock : Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Pink Pirouette
Ink : Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink
Accessories : Big Shot, Bigz XL Tasteful Trim Die, Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon, 1/2 Pearls, white signo pen, heart punch


2 comments:

Debra said...

Robin will love this. How very thoughtful Emma. Gorgeous layout and colors. I love how you did the trim.

Maureen (Moe) Buck said...

Emma - I love this card... the bottom - scallop, faux stitching, and pearls is my favorite part.