Thursday, April 8, 2010

Summer Mini Preview

Just spent some time playing around with 2 new stamp sets which will be available in the Summer Mini Catalogue 1st May. I love them!

Firstly, this is 'Sweet Scoops' which is a really cute set featuring ice cream! I decided to use Pink Pirouette alongside Pretty in Pink as very soon, these 2 pinks will be Core Colours within the Stampin' Up Collections. Yay!

Here's a close-up of the ice-cream cone. I think you could make a cute 'Neopolitan' ice cream card with chocolate, strawberry and vanilla cones. I may try that next :)

Recipe
Stamps : Sweet Scoops
Cardstock : Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette
Ink : Pretty in Pink, Creamy Caramel
Accessories : Swiss Dots Embossing Folder & Big Shot

And here's a Clean & Simple card using the new set 'Bouquet Bunch'.

Recipe
Stamps : Bouquet Bunch
Cardstock : WW, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink
Ink : Basic Black
Accessories : SU Markers, Fleurettes II, Pink Corduroy Buttons

4 comments:

jimlynn said...

Both are darling! I think I'm going to like these sets. So cute.

Unknown said...

LOVE them Emma! I cant wait for my stuff! I am so impatient but cant stand paying that much to expedite! hee hee, Glad I get to peek at yours until mine comes!TFS

jill said...

I see that clean and simple is back. I love them!

Debra said...

Gorgeous Emma! I love both of those sets and I didn't get either one! HA! The pinks look wonderful with the scoops set. (Mmmm neapolitan! that would be yum too.) Bouquet bunch is on my list!