Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Stampin' Up ~ Colour Renovation

There are a few blog posts out there detailing Stampin' Up's new 'Colour Renovation' so I thought I'd post a quick recap of some of the information which was shared today. The main thing to remember is that the retiring colours will be available for purchase as long as this 2009/2010 Catalogue remains current, ie. until the end of June. So there's plenty of time to decide what you 'need' from the retiring colours.

Here's a quick summary of the changes:

4 Colour Collections of 10 colours each. Brights, Subtles, Regals and Neutrals


In summary, although many colours are retiring, there are only 5 completely new colours to make up your complete collection. That's because Stampin' Up are bringing back some of our favourite 'In Colours' from the past. The current In Colours which will be incorporated into these Core Collections are Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry and Soft Suede, and the retired In-Colours being resurrected are Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, River Rock, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette (yay!), Baha Breeze and Wild Wasabi. So if you kept hold of these retired In Colours, you only have to purchase 5 new colours for a complete collection.

I am very excited about this new set of Colour Collections and we all have the next 3 months to decide how to incorporate these colours into our hoard, or which retiring colours to stock up on so there's no need to panic or get too concerned. Let me know if you have any questions you'd like answered.

2 comments:

jimlynn said...

I think I'm going to cry - I'm SO HAPPY about Baja Breeze coming back~YES! Thanks for the "heads up" on this.

Heide said...

All the colors go so well together! I think I am going to like it, and they have my favorite color back!