Saturday, March 20, 2010

March Club

Last night was my March Club meeting. I have to say that I have Susie to thank for my latest obsession .... Lemon Bars. Oh my word, to die for, seriously! Thanks for bringing them to share last night!!!

Our Club Projects, from the left, were a Flower Pot Pocket Card using the mini catalogue set 'With all my Heart' which coordinates with the new XL Flower Punch, then a dry-erase board made with the scallop circle 'On Board' book, also from the mini. Finally, we made a sympathy card using the Lattice Die.

I have some ladies waiting to see if we can boost a day-time Club to 6 members so if you're interested in joining, please let me know!

4 comments:

Robin said...

awesome club projects! I need to get that lattice die out. . .I bought it for a reason and haven't made time to play with it yet!

Love your noteboard-super cute!

Debra said...

Wonderful projects Em! Next month we are making a flower pot card. I have a club member asking for that for months! LOVE the Lattice die too.

Julie Ranae said...

Beautiful work...and am now a follower of your blog. Would love to have you visit me over at Julie's Open Window...but I also want to personally invite you to RUN, not walk, to The Play Date Cafe and play with us!

MY Inky Fingers said...

Awesome as always! I really need to get my hands on that lattice die!
Fantastic as always!