Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Simple Sketch


So after all that filming last night, I thought I needed a nice, easy sketch to try! Today's SC over on splitcoast is lovely and easy ... just the ticket! I used my SU star punches and the polka dot EF to make this quick and easy baby boy card.

Recipe
Stamps : Tiny Labels
Cardstock : Very Vanilla, Bashful Blue, Barely Banana
Ink : Night of Navy
Accessories : Big Shot, Polka Dot EF, Linen Thread, Tiny Label Punch, Small and Large Star Punches, 1/4" grosgrain ribbons, dimensionals

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

CA-UTE!!! My DD is expecting, and she loves stars...this would be perfect for her!

jimlynn said...

Precious baby card. Just very sweet and pretty. Great job.

MY Inky Fingers said...

I just love stars, and I you just inspired me to actually use my star punches! This is super adorable!

Crystal said...

This one is SUPER cute Emma!