Sunday, August 30, 2009

Welcome Olivia

Friends of ours had their baby daughter, Olivia, this week. We'll be going to see her in the next few days so I wanted to make her a Welcome Baby card. Her mum, Justyna, is a really good scrapbooker, so I thought she could detach the name and use it on one of her pages ... if she likes it, that is!

Recipe
Stamps : Lovely Letters
Cardstock : PTI White, Choc Chip, Regal Rose
Ink : Regal Rose
Accessories : Pretties Kit, Flower Brads, Regal Rose Grosgrain Ribbon, Texture Plate, Big Shot


3 comments:

Sharon Basel said...

Wow Emma this is gorgeous. I love the itty bitty pink pearls on the scored background. I would frame this and put it in my baby's room!

Hugs,
Sharon

Heide said...

Such a beautiful card!
Heide

Debra said...

Lovely! I am sure that will be framed and hung!