Saturday, August 15, 2009

Holiday Pics of the Family

Well, I'm having a wonderful time in Suffolk, England with my family. Dad is doing all the cooking (he's an amazing chef, really ... I'm not just saying that, he's really of restaurant chef standard!). So mainly we girls are just sitting around sewing, stamping and gossiping ... what bliss!!!

This first photo was taken on Friday night when my sister flew in from the island of Jersey, Channel Islands. We haven't seen each other for 11 months and it only took about 15 minutes for hysterical laughter to set in! I really miss my big sister ... she's my best friend :)


And then tonight we had supper outside. Dad did a wonderful barbeque ... chili burgers, sausages, pork shoulder steaks, rib-eye steaks, lamb kebabs, couscous salad and green salad (fresh from their garden) ... um .... DAD? You know there are only 6 of us, right? Tee Hee!!!

From the left, my sister Sarah, my daughter Sarah, mum, my niece Sophie and the chef, my dad AKA Big Al!!! I think I have the best family in the world ... happy days!

1 comment:

Patti said...

Welcome home Emma it looks like you had a wonderful time!
patti