Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tuesday Colour Challenge


Morning all! Today's colour challenge on SCS is to use Lavender Lace, Barely Banana, Going Grey, Basic Black and White! I pulled out my Flower Folds die again ... I absolutely love this die (are you sick of seeing it yet?). There's no stamping on this one {{gasp}}} ... just a little sponging with the going grey and hey presto!

Recipe
Stamps : None
Cardstock : WW, Basic Black, Going Grey, Lavender Lace, Barely Banana
Ink : Going Grey
Accessories : Big Shot, Bigz XL Flower Folds Die, Sizzlit Buttons #5, Twine, Texturz Plate Perfect Details, Twine

3 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my gosh, I love how you worked these colors. That flower is GORGEOUS!!

Joan Ervin said...

WOW!!! This is such a beautiful layered flower...love this, Emma!!!

Robin said...

I can NOT wait for my box (coming tomorrow!) so I can play with this die!!! Love this card.

How are you liking all your newest stuff??? What is your favorite?