Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sunday Featured Stamper

Today the Featured Stamper over on Splitcoast is Schirmcat, aka Kelly. I love Kelly's gallery, so was thrilled to have a go at CASEing one of her gorgeous cards. I chose this one which appealed to me because of it's beautiful simplicity.

This is my version. I kept the Kraft base the same, but just used one strip across the centre and added texture with the new Perfect Details Texture Plate (pattern 2). I added white dots with my Signo pen to draw attention to the pattern. The flower was made with my new Flower Folds Bigz XL Die. I love it! The flower centre is another die for the Big Shot, it's called 'buttons #5'. Below is a close up of the flower.

Recipe
Stamps : sentiment from Pendant Park
Cardstock : Kraft, Ruby Red, So Saffron, Choc Chip DSP
Ink : Choc Chip
Accessories : Big Shot, Bigz XL Flower Folds, Sizzlit Buttons #5, Texturz Plate Perfect Details, White Signo Pen, Twine, Paper Piercer