Saturday, July 11, 2009

Stamping Time at Last

I've managed to find time to play with some of the new products in the SU 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog! It feels so good to be down in my work room playing around with my new goodies!

Here are 3 photos of 2 cards I made. I used my new scallop square die for the Big Shot to make the cards. Easy to do, you just fold a card as you would normally, but when you place it onto the die, just make sure the fold falls inside the square. I love the fresh colour combo, it's Bermuda Bay layered with Crushed Curry and Whisper White. The punches used for the sentiment are Modern Label and Word Window. The stamps are Medallion (I can tell I'm going to love this one!) and the sentiment from Elegant Thank You.

Here's an alternative view, showing the inside which is layered the same as the outside.

And last but not least, the same card made in Melon Mambo and Chocolate Chip. The sentiment here is from teeny tiny words.
I'm on a roll now ... off to make some more!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Pretty Emma, are they out of the new in colors. I still haven't place an order yet. I don't know what I am waiting for. Christmas maybe!!! hee hee

kathleenh said...

Oh how fabulous! Great use of your new stuff!

Cathy said...

Really pretty, Emma! I love that stamp you used.

Cathy S.

Laura said...

These are great cards! I'm so glad you had a fun day to play with all your new goodies.