Sunday, July 12, 2009

Playing with the Big Shot Flower Die

I love Sundays! I'm still in my pj's and it's nearly 2pm! Anyway, I wanted to try another card with my new Bigz XL Flower Folds die. I love the way these flowers look. So this time, I made a card with the scallop square die, layered up some Kiwi Kiss & Ruby Red squares, added some texture with the new texture plate and added the flowers.

I felt the card was missing something ~ my white gel pen was still sitting on the desk so I picked it up and started doodling. So this is the card with the extra white embellishment.

Recipe
Stamp : "Hello' from Pendant Park
Cardstock : Kiwi Kiss, Ruby Red, So Saffron, Very Vanilla
Ink : Ruby Red
Accessories : Big Shot, Bigz XL Flower Folds, Scallop Square Die, Texture Plate 'Perfect Details'


1 comment:

Crystal said...

LOVE the additions of the white dots...Super cute Emma!