Monday, July 27, 2009

Clean & Simple Miss You

Well, Sarah (my 13 yo daughter) left for England last week to stay with my parents in Suffolk. I'm so excited for her, but I miss her terribly ... so I decided to make a card for her today. She scoffs at my cards, but I think she'll secretly like to get one from me!!! I hope so anyway!!!!

Today's CAS challenge to a sketch. The original card is here, I think it's just lovely ... mine turned out longer and skinnier to accommodate the balloons, but I think Sarah will like it. The sentiment is a bit lost, but it's on the green polka dots and says "Miss You" ....

Here's a closer look at those gorgeous shell buttons ... you can see the pop dots I used on the small button ... but at least you can see how they're attached {LOL}.

Recipe
Stamps : Every Day Button Bits, Mixed Messages (PTI)
Cardstock : Real Red, Garden Green DSP, WW
Ink : Choc Chip
Accessories : Shell Buttons, Embroidery Floss, Red Gingham Ribbon, Pop Dots

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love CMS cards!


Make sure you submit for the 2010 Michigan Mingle!