Wednesday, June 3, 2009

New Sugar Nellie stamp!

I'm supposed to be cleaning my house today ready for 10 English friends coming for lunch tomorrow ... but this cute stamp from Sugar Nellie came in the post, so I had a little interruption and did some more Gamsol blending. I still need practice, but I'm getting there :) My friend Gayle found this little stamp on the Sugar Nellie site and immediately told me to go and look at it ... she thought the teapot and teacup were perfect for me ~ thanks Gayle, you were so right!

4 comments:

Laura said...

This is adorable! Great job coloring too.

LorieR said...

This is SUPER cute. Love the coloring. What did you use for the shadow and ground? They look so nice! TFS!

Kim said...

She is the cutest thing this side of the pond!

Like that?
Just for you Emma daarling.

Anonymous said...

Lucky, lucky ME! Emma, this darling card is sitting on my computer desk right in my view! I LOVE IT ~ thanks for making it for me!!! Gayle