Tuesday, June 9, 2009

CC222 ~ White!

Our Colour Challenge over on Splitcoast today was WHITE! Love it! We were asked to make a one-layer card with white! I recently ordered another Nestability from Spellbinders. This one is called 'Blossom' and I just embossed it into my cardstock. The cardstock is Shimmer White from SU, I LOVE IT! My friend Debra gave me 3 sheets of it to try and it's going on my next order, it's really beautiful. You might need to click on the picture to see it's shimmeriness (is that even a word?). This one's for Auntie Nancy who sent me the most beautiful navy & white polka dot chiffon scarf for my birthday. It's so pretty, Sarah wore it yesterday!

Stamps : Flight of the Butterfly
Cardstock : Shimmer White
Ink : Kiwi Kiss, Choc Chip
Accessories : Spellbinders Nestabilities 'Blossom'

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh this is sweet--I just ordered these Nesties, too! I love shimmery white--in fact, I hoard it. Try using it with watercoloring and aquapainters....comes out beautifully!
LeAnne

Carolina said...

Emma this is gorgeous! What a perfect CAS!!! Hope your week is to a good start!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Wow! That's great! The nestie embossing is terrific!!

Kim said...

Simple cards are the best!

How many nesties do you have now?