Thursday, April 9, 2009

Techniques Class & a Hedgehog!

First of all I wanted to share a photo of the projects we'll be working on this weekend at my third techniques class. This is going to be a fun one! Less people are coming than usual (I'm hoping that's because of Easter, not because the class stinks!!!) so it'll be a little more relaxed for me! Anyway, I thought you'd like to see what we'll be making. From the front, a stair-step fold card, a reflections card (this one makes a particularly good masculine card) and finally a double-gate fold card. I really like these so am hoping everyone else does. If you'd like to come along on Friday evening, or Saturday I still have a couple of spots open :)

And then there's the hedgehog! Sarah took this photo of him curled up in her hand. I must say, she adores him ... and he's bonded to her. Whenever I get close, he curls up and kind of 'huffs' at me ... very cute but he's a one-girl hedgie! Just thought you'd like to see him!



2 comments:

Yvonne said...

I love the updated picture of the hedgie!

The cards are beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards and your little hedgie is the cutest!!!!! Thanks for commenting on my card on SCS!

Hugs,
Korin