Monday, March 16, 2009

A TLC for Monday

Happy Monday! Well, it's the start of another week and that means a Technique Lover's Challenge over on SCS. This has become one of my favourites! Today Lynn showed us a great 'ribbon frame' {details here} and so I decided to give it a go! I wanted the ribbon to be the main embellishment so left everything else VERY plain. Just a few layers behind the main image. I think it's quite cute, and I'll be making a few more of these ribbon frames, I'm sure.

Of course, you can't forget the inside! I love these little bees, they just put a smile on my face (always a bonus on a Monday!). Off to do some jobs now. Monday is laundry day in my house ~ yuk!
Recipe
Stamps : Just Buzzin' By
Cardstock : Whisper White, Apricot Appeal
Ink : Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red
Accessories : Apricot Appeal Grosgrain Ribbon, Aquapainter and RHR ink

No comments: