Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It's Sketch Challenge Day!

So it's Wednesday, sketch challenge day on SCS! Don't you love this one? I thought it might be difficult, but one sheet of DSP (double-sided) and a quick stamp of the bird in Friends 24-7 and job done! Love this one, so easy to do!
Recipe
Stamps : Friends 24-7
Cardstock : Very Vanilla, Choc Chip, Bella Birds DSP
Ink : Choc Chip
Accessories : Riding Hood Red Ink & Aquapainter

I haven't spoken to my mum & dad in AGES because they're away celebrating mum's 70th birthday! I COULD call their mobile phone but international to mobile is very expensive! Anyway, I think they're home today or tomorrow ... so if you're reading this mummy, call me! Tee Hee. The good thing about them being away is I've been chatting with my sister a little more than usual. Now, we could chat all day long, every day, but she runs more than 1 business so is unbelievably busy (she's one of those people you chat to on the 'phone and feel exhausted after she's told you what she's doing!!!!). Anyway, I'm digressing. I wanted to show you mum's birthday card ... but had to wait until after her birthday so it wouldn't spoil the surprise! So here's mum's card ... I used my Copic Markers ... still haven't mastered them but I'm getting more and more comfortable the more I use them ... and I keep buying more of the darn things so I SHOULD be using them, right?

Recipe
Stamps : Sun Ripened II
Cardstock : PTI White, Mellow Moss, Riding Hood Red
Ink : Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories : SU Eyelet Border Punch, Copic Markers


1 comment:

MY Inky Fingers said...

Beautiful cards! Again, I love to see true Emma cards!