Monday, March 23, 2009

It's Monday ~ that's TLC day!

Goodness, a whole week's gone by without a post! I've no idea what happened to last week ~ I was busy getting ready for my Club girls on Friday and I had a few appointments during the week but apart from that it wasn't crazy busy! I must try harder this week.

As always, Monday is fun due to Lynn and her wonderful Techniques Lovers Challenge on Splitcoast! Today's was no exception. Claire Brennan has shared a template for a sweet little Easter Basket (it's teeny) which you can find here. It's very easy to put together, there's an outside and a liner and if you use Stampin' Up's pretty double-sided papers, you really can't go wrong.
Recipe
No stamps and ink today
Cardstock : Good Morning Sunshine DSP
Accessories : Corduroy Buttons in Kiwi Kiss

2 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Oh Emma, you did such a fantastic job with today's technique. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your participation.

Anonymous said...

Very nice box!