Thursday, December 4, 2008

Scallop Envelope BOX

Today's challenge over on SCS is to use an envelope as part of your design! My friend Robin (MzRobin on SCS) had made a cute little box made out of the new SU exclusive scallop envelope die for the Big Shot (check out her blog here) ... I loved it as soon as I saw it so I went looking for a tutorial. I think the original idea came from 'Whoopsie Daisy' ~ here's a link to her blog tutorial. So of course I had to have a go myself! It's such fun to do so if you have the envelope die and some glue, give it a go!


Recipe
Stamps : Winter Post
Cardstock : Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Bella Rose DP
Ink : Riding Hood Red
Accessories : SU Scallop Envelope Die, Big Shot, Label Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Kiwi Kiss Ribbon, Dimensionals, Sticky Strip

3 comments:

Robin said...

Super cute, Emma :)

I just love those big pink polkadots!

Jami said...

Adorable little box of treats!! I love that DP!!
hugs, Jami

Carolina said...

Beautiful box - love the color combo!