Monday, November 3, 2008

Monday's TLC and H&M Stamps

I was so crazy busy last week! I don't know what I did with my time!!! Monday morning always starts well for me because I try to do the Technique challenge on SCS. Today there's a great tutorial for making these circle medallions ~ you can find it here.
I'm using a stamp set from H&M Stamps called Sweetly Stamped ~ I love the tiered cake stand with those cute little cupcakes on it! Luckily the image was a perfect fit for my medallion! The set can be found here.

My layout was very simple really, it's a regular sized card with 2 layers ~ one of Kiwi Kiss and one of Pink Pirouette DP. I scalloped the DP and added ribbon. Quick, easy and effective!

... and speaking of H&M Stamps I wanted to share with you some news ~ Heather is offering 40% off all her stamp sets AND free shipping until christmas ... isn't that a great deal! The Promotion is on the right side toolbar of my blog! Thanks Heather!



2 comments:

Stampinsilvia said...

your card is just gorgeous! I really like the use of this corner punch for the medallion...superb!!! Love the colors too

Julia Aston said...

Very fun medallion card! I haven't tried this yet (it's on my list of 'to do'!!) I love this cupcake stamp from H&M!