Saturday, October 18, 2008

H&M Sketch Challenge AND Colour Challenge

Why not try out H&M Stamps sketch challenge or colour challenge this weekend? It's fun!

I used H&M's set Christmas is the time for Cookies which was designed by Bev Cole. I struggled colouring in the basket of cookies, but only because I don't have enough shades of brown and cream in my Copic collection! LOL. Details of how this went together are below.

Recipe
Stamps : H&M Christmas is the time for Cookies
Cardstock : White, Dk Grey, Bashful Blue DP, Creamy Caramel
Ink : Palette Burnt Umber
Accessories : Copic Markers, Nestabilities scallop oval dies

5 comments:

Beverly said...

Love this card Emma! I think you did an awesome job coloring. Thanks for showcasing this set ;-)

Unknown said...

How adorable Emma!!!I love it! You are very creative! TFS

Jami said...

So cute Emma - that little gingerbread guy is adorable!! What a great set to use with these colors too!!
hugs, Jami

Miss Boo (a.k.a. jen70) said...

Totally Cute! I love Christmas cookies!

Neva said...

Emma this is just yummy, love the way you made these work together to come up with one great Christmas card, love your coloring too.