Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sweet & Simple


Today is our friend Troy's birthday ... the big 3-0!

I wanted to make a simple card that wasn't too girlie ... so I chose PTI's new Kraft cardstock along with a doggy stamp from Hero Arts. My dog Molly is totally in love with Troy's dog Ozzie ... although Ozzie plays 'hard to get' a lot of the time! As it's our dogs that began our friendship, I thought this stamp would be perfect. I layered the main image with SU basic black and So Saffron and then stamped the doggy paw-print border with close to cocoa. The dog is coloured with Copic Markers and the sentiment is hand trimmed with nice, sharp SU scissors!
Recipe
Cardstock: PTI Kraft, SU Basic Black, So Saffron
Stamps: Hero Arts Clear Design 'I Love my Dog'
Ink: SU Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Copic Markers E31 Brick Beige, E43 Dull Ivory, E25 Caribe Cocoa, Colourless Blender


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooff off saat 5 olmuş ya