Monday, June 16, 2008


Happy Monday! Over on Splitcoast today the challenge was to use a shimmer mist on our cards. Beth gave us a recipe but I needed Perfect Pearls to make the mist and didn't have them. So ... no surprise ... I had to go shopping! I went to my local scrapbooking store and found a product by Tattered Angels called 'Glimmer Mist'. It's wonderfully shimmery. I bought the 'Pearl' spray. Only problem is, you can't capture it very well on a photograph :( but rest assured, it's there!
I used White cardstock layered with Pale Plum. The image was distressd with Ranger's Distressed Ink in Old Photo and Frayed Burlap. This pretty stamp set is on the retiring list ... so sorry to see it going!
Recipe:
Cardstock: PTI Stamper's Select White, SU Pale Plum
Ink: SU Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, True Thyme, Mellow Moss, Ranger Distress Ink in Frayed Burlap and Old Photo
Stamp Set: SU Blossoms Abound
Accessories: SU Mellow Moss grosgrain ribbon

No comments: