Monday, June 2, 2008

3x3 Notecards and Box


The Monday challenge today over on Splitcoast Stampers is to make a set of 3 3x3 notecards and a little box to hold them. I've been demonstrating a 'Tart & Tangy' origami pouch at a stamping fair in Southfield all weekend and wasn't quite ready to put the set away! Can't believe I wasn't sick of the sight of it!!! I made the box from Old Olive c/stock and added a belly-band to keep it shut.

Recipe

Cardstock: For the Box, Old Olive with a belly-band made from Summer Picnic DP. The belly-band is 1" wide. The cards use a combination of Summer Picnic DP along with Old Olive, Real Red, Bashful Blue and Pumpkin Pie

Accessories: Instead of using ink for the images, I used my SU markers, this is an easy way to get more than 1 colour onto an image. I also used various ribbons from SU along with the scallop punch and the 1 3/8" and 1 1/4" punches.

2 comments:

Lorien Clark said...

Cute Emma! I still need to come up with the design for my scratch n sniff cards for next Friday. I may have to CASE these.

Tracy M. said...

These are adorable!!! GREAT job!