Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Bar Mitzvah Card



One of Sarah's school friends had his Bar Mitzvah this weekend so we made a card which I thought I'd share with you. I always find boys' cards quite difficult to do ... so I started by deciding to use blues. The matting is Blue Bayou and Bordering Blue which I think look great together. I used the congratulations star from Stampin' Up's 'Fun & Fast Notes' and mounted it on dimensionals over a double strip of the 2 blues. The Blue Bayou strip was run through the cuttlebug for some extra texture. I added a little Bordering Blue Marker on the star too.

Off to lunch at a friend's house now ... have a great Tuesday!

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

This is very nice....I love this set, but never can quite find the right way to use this particular image. I love the blues together.
LeAnne