Monday, April 21, 2008

An Unfrogettable Card


Last week was a stamping disaster!!! Every day I vowed to get into my stamping room and something or other cropped up and stopped me ... aaarghhh! So this week-end I indulged myself! LOL. I got a new stamp set, well, it's hardly 'new' to SU but it's new to me! I've often admired what people have created with this sweet little set ... and I qualified for a free set from SU during February/March ... so I chose this one! My dearest friend Lisa has a little one (well, hardly that little now!) whose birthday was yesterday .... and they live back home in England so it'll take a week for the airmail to reach there. I used the sentiment inside 'sorry I frogot your birthday' ... I think he'll get a kick out of it. I think I'll sweeten the 'lateness' by putting some English money inside, although with the horrendous exchange rates, it won't be much! Sorry Theo!

I'm challenging myself this week to do the SCS challenges EVERY day ... so I'm off to my stamping table now for today's gift card holder! Let's hope the 'phone doesn't ring!

Recipe

Stamps : Unfrogettable

Ink: Brilliance Graphite, Close to Cocoa

C/Stock : PTI Stamper's Select White, Real Red, Glorious Green

Accessories : SU Scallop Punch, Grosgrain Ribbon, Copic Sketch Markers

No comments: