Thursday, April 10, 2008

Sympathy Card



Nichole Heady of Papertrey Ink came up with this fantastic 'mosaic' effect on her blog 'capture the moment'. She's so clever and innovative. Anyway, I loved her sample card so much that I wanted to make it for a friend of my parents. Unfortunately my dad's good friend died suddenly earlier this week. He went to bed not feeling too good and died during the night. Such a tragedy for the small village in England in which my parents live. I decided to make a card for Liz and wanted to make it pretty instead of sombre .... so here it is.

Recipe

Cardstock: PTI Stamper's Select White, SU Mellow Moss

Ink: Mellow Moss, Regal Rose

Stamps: PTI's out on a limb

2 comments:

Lorien Clark said...

OH my goodness! I didn't notice that you had a blog until now. Beautiful stuff. And Lady & The Stamp!!! Oh you are such a hoot!

Julia Aston said...

Very nice Emma! I love how this looks like tiles with the sponging!